JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nikon Action 10x50 6.5 degrees binoculars in Realtree Camo Brand New! Never been out. Google for price comparison, Soft case, lens caps, Price reduced to $85. Tigard, Oregon

Last Edited:
Huntbear, they weigh 2.13 lbs. and are rubber coated. I was just sitting down to lower the price to $80 so I will use this to do that. Thanks

This is what I have. It was bought at GI Joes and came in the case with the paper work. I was going to hunt this year but had shoulder surgery instead. It may be a couple of years. You probably know more about these than I do. It is my first pair purchased. All the paper work says EX. Here are the best pictures I have. Sam

Huntbear, I just noticed where you are. I just spent 4 days there. I will be back there off and on in the next few weeks. I have a remodel going in Silver Lake. If they don't sell, I could bring them up to show them to you when I come next. I am not sure when that will be. It could be Thurs. Sam

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews