Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by archeratlrg, May 31, 2011.

1. archeratlrg

archeratlrg Steamboat Springs, CO New Member

Hello everybody,

I'm LeRoy and I spend most of my time between Colorado and Oregon. I've been a hunter and fisherman since God was a teenager if my memory serves me correctly. Actually about 48 years. When I'm not working as a financial analyst / adviser I 'm either hunting, fishing, thinking about them or building fine custom gunstocks under the name of Roy's Custom Gunstocks. I took over the business from my dad when his eyes went to pot.

I also enjoy building various wildcats and I love developing loads for them. My hunting has been primarily Blacktailed deer, Roosevelt elk, and the occasional mule deer as well as the bears and much of my time is devoted to archery.

I've got a specific need and I hope someone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a specific bullet that is still being loaded in ammo, but is no longer available as a reloading component. Looking for the Remington 270, 130 gr. Bronze Point Core-lokt. So far I've not had any luck so any help would be appreciated.

I must say it's so nice to find a website dedicated to those of us who chase our game in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I look forward to hearing from the various members. Thanks and have a great week, LeRoy

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome LeRoy.

4. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site LeRoy :)

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! i'm sure your input will be welcomed here ! we all can learn something new each day .......... i really enjoy that part of life !!

steven

6. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!