JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everybody,

I'm LeRoy and I spend most of my time between Colorado and Oregon. I've been a hunter and fisherman since God was a teenager if my memory serves me correctly. Actually about 48 years. When I'm not working as a financial analyst / adviser I 'm either hunting, fishing, thinking about them or building fine custom gunstocks under the name of Roy's Custom Gunstocks. I took over the business from my dad when his eyes went to pot.

I also enjoy building various wildcats and I love developing loads for them. My hunting has been primarily Blacktailed deer, Roosevelt elk, and the occasional mule deer as well as the bears and much of my time is devoted to archery.

I've got a specific need and I hope someone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a specific bullet that is still being loaded in ammo, but is no longer available as a reloading component. Looking for the Remington 270, 130 gr. Bronze Point Core-lokt. So far I've not had any luck so any help would be appreciated.

I must say it's so nice to find a website dedicated to those of us who chase our game in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I look forward to hearing from the various members. Thanks and have a great week, LeRoy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top