JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a 37 yr old male living in southern Oregon, I bought a condor ss .22 last year and this is the first pcp rifle I have owned. I think the rifle has a lot of potential and I'm looking for tips or guidance on how I can best modify the rifle so that it's more accurate throughout a wider range of pressure and do so at a reasonable cost. Tank regulator, talon tunes... What is my best approach? I am brand new in this venture or field.

Been looking and reading many reviews. I was pretty much set on a Sako a7 rough tech but I started looking at Browning x bolt hells canyon speed. I have also looked at the Remington 5r milspec or similar models and several savages...

You'll be fine with any of them. Sakos are tremendous. Just great.

For accuracy out of the box and price savages are amazing. We got an 11 trophy hunter package in 260 that shoots sub MOA all day long. It has a workable Nikon scope that if it breaks I won't cry. All for $395 after a rebate which they do every year in the autumn.

Still. Sakos are great. Look at Howas too though. The guys that get them love the

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top