JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sup everybody my name's Austin and I made this account to buy a Daewoo DP51C, but I look forward to doing more business with the community here in the PNW. Currently own multiple firearms (probably not as many as most of the older members here) but in the sake of keeping things simple I will just let you know what I'm currently into. I am running a Glock 26 w/ a Zaffiri Precision Slide that's optics ready lightning cut on the top to show off the barrel also by Zaffiri that's ported with a flush crown (in need of a gen 4 recoil spring and guide rod for a G26) as my EDC. I recently bought a Galil Ace Gen II 8.3" pistol in x39 and loved it so much I decided to buy the new limited run of Galil Ace Gen I 8.3" pistol in 5.56 which takes the OG rock n lock Galil magazines as well as newer mags by IWI that have a LRBHO with a green follower (looking to buy a Micro Galil grip for the MAR, as well as the old tubular galil stock either from the ARM or MAR). As for my "American" rifle setup I saved up and purchased a LWRC IC-A5, which I paid only $2100 for (deals are out there, one on guns.com for little less than $2k right now), and I am going to be suppressing the A5 with a Sandman S cuz im basic as bubblegum and I like JMAC keymo muzzle stuff. Also, I have a mildly kitted out Century Arms AP5-P that I may want to sell or trade shoot me some offers! (AP5-P - Midwest Industries handgaurd, 3 magazines, Holosun high mounted RDO w/ ability to peek through mount to use iron sights, magpul sling, surefire micro with momentary tape switch, A3 tactical mini angled foregrip, dead air wolfman suppressor, 3 lug dead air mount 1x1/28) Will post pics on request nice to meet yall

Welcome aboard. Sounds as though you know your stuff (or at least you know what you like...or have a goodly amount of disposable income, anyway).

Know that many of us here appreciate all things Korean (harkening back to your screenname), especially if it involves barbeque... or women...

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1653676828288.png

Aloha, Mark

Hey thanks everybody, I may have spent some stimulus checks irresponsibly.. who knows? I am just recently becoming infatuated with firearms and becoming a better marksman. Does anybody have any experience with TommyBuilt? Really want a G36 or T36

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top