JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I joined this forum because I do a lot of Gray Digger and Coyote shooting in the valley. I started working in Central Oregon about 6 months ago and heard a lot of great stories from guys about all the fantastic shooting here. I need to find a few spots to shoot Rock Chucks and Sage Rats and if possible some Coyotes. All the Ranchers I've talked with say they already have people that come out on their ranches. Is there public land around that is productive for these animals? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Great forum everyone lots of good information. :s0155:

Thanks,
Mike

Welcome Mike!
I was in Klamath Falls working around the same time.
The farmers were very friendly I was able to shoot all over from Kfalls to Lakeview.
Alls we did was ask almost everyone let us shoot. :cool: good luck.

there plenty of rockchucks in the bend/redmond area. the problem is there are getting to be so darned many people around. about all you can do is drive around and knock on doors until someone will let you on their property. look for big hay fields with rock piles on the edge, then knock on doors. a lot of the alfalfa growers will let you shoot chucks. it is amazing how much alfalfa a few chocks can eat. try out around terrebonne/smith rocks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top