JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite gun for doves in my 1947 Ithaca 37 in 20 ga with full choke. It became mine when I turned 16, and back then I used it on everything from doves to pheasant. I still like it best for doves because it shoots where I'm looking.

I used my Daly 12ga 30" O/U full and full for doves. Dodgy little suckers, aren't they? :confused:

The model 37 with the bottom eject is fabulous. I used mine on pheasant too. I'm bummed that I had to sell all my shotguns to pay for a divorce! :mad:

My daughter in law is pretty excited. She just received her first target gun for Christmas

15439889_10154578392635546_9017810436820844212_n.jpg

I used my Daly 12ga 30" O/U full and full for doves. Dodgy little suckers, aren't they? :confused:

The model 37 with the bottom eject is fabulous. I used mine on pheasant too. I'm bummed that I had to sell all my shotguns to pay for a divorce! :mad:
Doves are the most challenging target. I've never seen any other bird that can make a 90 degree turn at 60 mph. We used to have skeet experts crying in their beer out at the ranch because they'd shot 3 boxes of shells to get their limit of 10 birds.:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top