JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all in the Northwest, spent two years in Bremerton, WA while my ship was in the
shipyard for an overhaul in the mid-70s. Loved the area (but not all the rain) and the mountains
which just happens to be very similar to where I live in Loveland, Colorado, with 14ers out my
back windows. Did a lot of local travels to the Cascades and other well known mountains up
there.

I've been shooting & reloading since 1973 and my wife is as avid a shooter as I. We have quite
a collection of Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns and we both love Revolvers of any kind. Not sure how
it is nowadays but here we both have our CCW license and carry always. Looking forward to
any conversation about firearms and reloading tips. In the Navy I was a Master Chief in charge
of all the weapons aboard a Guided Missile Cruiser. I've fired all kinds of Naval Ordinance from
an M-14 Rifle up to pulling the firing trigger of a 16" round from the USS Iowa. Go NAVY!

1680472411881.png
1680472607239.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're not in the Oregon/ Washington area but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the Welcome Aboard and also the link to https://www.trashnoland.org every state needs to have such an organization to keep our wildlands "wild & clean".

Aim Small -- Miss Small

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top