JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been on the site a little over a year so I should probably do this. Started reloading around the same time I joined. I was directed here by a long standing member. Has been great so far. Lots of knowledge to be had, and the occasional deal in the classifieds.

I was raised around firearms and they provided most of the meat we ate growing up in rural eastern Kentucky. Grew up on a 140 acre family farm, mostly wooded, in a town of about 400. It was a great way to grow up. We didn't have much money but we never went hungry that's for sure. Joined the Marines at 18 and took a couple trips overseas. Haven't lived in Kentucky since, but do get to travel back often and sometimes, trips line up with whitetail season.

Had no idea how much I didn't know about firearms before starting the journey of loading my own ammo. It's been a great lesson in humility. Grateful to have this resource available though and will continue to support and use it. Thanks.

Thanks all. @Tlock, they are a great animal to hunt. Significantly easier than black tail hunting, mostly due to population. There are around 1mil whitetail in Kentucky. According to google, from sept until January of this year there have been 144,000 deer taken in Kentucky. In comparison Washington recorded approx 21,000 deer harvested.

1704651914940.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top