JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this forum by accident and thankful I did. I do have a modicum of firearms experience, but I'm here to learn. So while I may have questions, I may also occasionally spout off. Hopefully I won't sound like a fool.

The moniker comes from my job in the Army... until I got promoted. I never thought I would say this, but some of the best days of my younger life were spent humping that b***h all over the world.

I resided in Tumwater once, can't say I have any real memories of it.

Welcome to NWFA! I'm sure you'll find the site addicting!

I found this forum by accident and thankful I did. I do have a modicum of firearms experience, but I'm here to learn. So while I may have questions, I may also occasionally spout off. Hopefully I won't sound like a fool.

The moniker comes from my job in the Army... until I got promoted. I never thought I would say this, but some of the best days of my younger life were spent humping that b***h all over the world.

Me too.... loved my M60! :s0155:

Here, foolishness can be a badge of status! Isn't that right @Stomper ? :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top