JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this forum by accident and thankful I did. I do have a modicum of firearms experience, but I'm here to learn. So while I may have questions, I may also occasionally spout off. Hopefully I won't sound like a fool.

The moniker comes from my job in the Army... until I got promoted. I never thought I would say this, but some of the best days of my younger life were spent humping that b***h all over the world.

I resided in Tumwater once, can't say I have any real memories of it.

Welcome to NWFA! I'm sure you'll find the site addicting!

I found this forum by accident and thankful I did. I do have a modicum of firearms experience, but I'm here to learn. So while I may have questions, I may also occasionally spout off. Hopefully I won't sound like a fool.

The moniker comes from my job in the Army... until I got promoted. I never thought I would say this, but some of the best days of my younger life were spent humping that b***h all over the world.

Me too.... loved my M60! :s0155:

Here, foolishness can be a badge of status! Isn't that right @Stomper ? :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads