JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello from Forest Grove, OR.

I have lived in the PNW all my life with the exception of military training on the east coast. I am a Navy Submarine veteran with nearly 11 years served.

I started hunting in 2017 and have been at it every year since then. Not that I've been successful at it, but that doesn't stop me from going. It seems like every year I add something new to my hunting list. In spring of 2019 I harvested my first big game animal; a black bear who is now the floor rug in my living room. Winter of 2019, I harvested my first elk. 2021 I added waterfowl hunting to my list, immediately hooked. 2022 I took up archery and attempted searching for bulls in eastern Oregon. Now for 2023, I've convinced my wife to get a license and apply for tags with me. We are really looking forward to this year and what it has in store for us.

I'm more about the functionality and use of my firearms. I do have some for fun, but mainly for hunting.

Cheers and thanks for allowing me to join the NWFirearms community.

Dussen

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Always good to have another Bubblehead on here.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads