Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

NEW MEMBER IN CDA

Reactions
Howdy folks.

Just recently moved from Gardnerville NV to CDA with my GF.

I enjoy most of the std shooting disciplines. Used to have a beautiful Box Canyon 1/2 mile down the road in Nevada where we'd shoot pistols, shotguns (& clays) and rifles out to 300+ yds.

Lever action, bolt action, AR15's, shotgun, 1911's (my favorite!) striker, revolver. My favorite are my Dan Wesson 1911's in 10mm.

I have a NV CCW and carry every day.

Also enjoy my dirt & street MC's.

Looking for some new shootin partners in the CDA area, as well as a decent place to shoot outside.

Take care .

Last edited:
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, yes a small d is correct32 miles east of Spokane, Washington. I went to High School there, but have no useful current information as I have not lived there since '64.

Reactions
Aaha!!! Coeur d' Alene, home of a NORMUSS railroad switching yard!

Back here in rural Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, the talk around the fire in these cold evenings is of little else......:)

OP
terdog
Reactions
Still learning the local lingo lol

I know that theres lots of forest around, just want to go somewhere thats an acceptabe and normal location.

Please help as the stress of moving has me in need of some quality range time. o_O;)

I remember it being home to Diamond Match Company (Really a lumber products company, now bought out.) I lived about three places in town till moving to Cougar Gulch about seven miles SW, just farmland then, all houses now. The lake is about 25 miles long by a mile wide, except at the top where it's three miles. I dog paddled and side stroked across a narrow part when I was a kid, Real proud of my stupid self.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect