JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks.

Just recently moved from Gardnerville NV to CDA with my GF.

I enjoy most of the std shooting disciplines. Used to have a beautiful Box Canyon 1/2 mile down the road in Nevada where we'd shoot pistols, shotguns (& clays) and rifles out to 300+ yds.

Lever action, bolt action, AR15's, shotgun, 1911's (my favorite!) striker, revolver. My favorite are my Dan Wesson 1911's in 10mm.

I have a NV CCW and carry every day.

Also enjoy my dirt & street MC's.

Looking for some new shootin partners in the CDA area, as well as a decent place to shoot outside.

Take care .

Last Edited:
Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, yes a small d is correct32 miles east of Spokane, Washington. I went to High School there, but have no useful current information as I have not lived there since '64.

Still learning the local lingo lol

I know that theres lots of forest around, just want to go somewhere thats an acceptabe and normal location.

Please help as the stress of moving has me in need of some quality range time. o_O;)

I remember it being home to Diamond Match Company (Really a lumber products company, now bought out.) I lived about three places in town till moving to Cougar Gulch about seven miles SW, just farmland then, all houses now. The lake is about 25 miles long by a mile wide, except at the top where it's three miles. I dog paddled and side stroked across a narrow part when I was a kid, Real proud of my stupid self.

20190912_163622.jpg
"Old broad" ... I got me 1 of them!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top