JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard!

B76B0E1F-7BFD-48C2-A50C-E76ACBAE1F5A.jpeg

Fontenelle, well about 30 min drive. So I'm practically downtown. Lol

Elevation 6500', Population 13 ...............................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

bbbass ... "Shell" ... you have a Bofors or something similar hanging around there brother? Hell, I would be satisfied with a M2.

I have my own moments of dementia... what can I say? Can I borrow a "clip" for my Glock? (Edit: Oooops, I should have said Colt Govt issue .45ACP sidearm... )

BTW, that's not a shell, THIS is a shell:

Last Edited:
Thanx! That's very generous... or are you asking $1/shell??? ;)
I have 16 boxes of good brands of 9mm FMJ, about half are 115gr. and the rest are 124gr. I also have a military ammo box with the latching top that can go with it. The price is $150. Several of these I paid $20 a box for. Let me know if you want it.

Two days ago I drove from Denver to Portland. Laramie had the cheapest gas the entire route; $1.74 / gal. Here in the PDX area were still taking it up the wazoo with $3.65 / gal. Clear fuel (non-ethanol) in WY could be had for /$2.99 and the local station nearest me is at $4.69!!!!

Wife and I are considering moving to WY in the next 18 mo. Her first trip she fell in love and I need horses again.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forum. Be sure and check out our classifieds both for buying a selling.
Just use caution when dealing with someone that doesn't have feedback or items priced too good to be true.
Joe Link and the other moderators do a great job of keeping things safe.

If you get time, please share a sunrise or sunset photo from your neck of the woods.
Think of it as therapy for those of us too lazy to look outside :)

Welcome to the forum. Be sure and check out our classifieds both for buying a selling.
Just use caution when dealing with someone that doesn't have feedback or items priced too good to be true.
Joe Link and the other moderators do a great job of keeping things safe.

If you get time, please share a sunrise or sunset photo from your neck of the woods.
Think of it as therapy for those of us too lazy to look outside :)
Thank you for the heads up. I wish I could remember my previous account here, but when I went back to school I was too busy and poor to entertain any gun buying lol.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews