JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard!

B76B0E1F-7BFD-48C2-A50C-E76ACBAE1F5A.jpeg

Fontenelle, well about 30 min drive. So I'm practically downtown. Lol

Elevation 6500', Population 13 ...............................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

bbbass ... "Shell" ... you have a Bofors or something similar hanging around there brother? Hell, I would be satisfied with a M2.

I have my own moments of dementia... what can I say? Can I borrow a "clip" for my Glock? (Edit: Oooops, I should have said Colt Govt issue .45ACP sidearm... )

BTW, that's not a shell, THIS is a shell:

Last Edited:
Thanx! That's very generous... or are you asking $1/shell??? ;)
I have 16 boxes of good brands of 9mm FMJ, about half are 115gr. and the rest are 124gr. I also have a military ammo box with the latching top that can go with it. The price is $150. Several of these I paid $20 a box for. Let me know if you want it.

Two days ago I drove from Denver to Portland. Laramie had the cheapest gas the entire route; $1.74 / gal. Here in the PDX area were still taking it up the wazoo with $3.65 / gal. Clear fuel (non-ethanol) in WY could be had for /$2.99 and the local station nearest me is at $4.69!!!!

Wife and I are considering moving to WY in the next 18 mo. Her first trip she fell in love and I need horses again.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forum. Be sure and check out our classifieds both for buying a selling.
Just use caution when dealing with someone that doesn't have feedback or items priced too good to be true.
Joe Link and the other moderators do a great job of keeping things safe.

If you get time, please share a sunrise or sunset photo from your neck of the woods.
Think of it as therapy for those of us too lazy to look outside :)

Welcome to the forum. Be sure and check out our classifieds both for buying a selling.
Just use caution when dealing with someone that doesn't have feedback or items priced too good to be true.
Joe Link and the other moderators do a great job of keeping things safe.

If you get time, please share a sunrise or sunset photo from your neck of the woods.
Think of it as therapy for those of us too lazy to look outside :)
Thank you for the heads up. I wish I could remember my previous account here, but when I went back to school I was too busy and poor to entertain any gun buying lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top