JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good morning. I just found this place and it looks like just what I've been looking for.
I've spent 25 years driving around the country and I'm finally home for good. I plan to do as much hunting and fishing in the next few years as is humanly possible.
Thanks for the welcome, if you're hunting the Alsea district don't hesitate to say hello.

Welcome aboard, I absolutely love Waldport, great little city to visit.

Welcome from Beaverton. I just brought this back from the coast. The food chain can be a wonderful thing (depending where you are on it at the moment).

IMG_20180802_111423.jpg

Welcome from Cave Junction. We now want to move either to Brookings or Florence. Too much smoke here 3 months of the year. You are living your dream. Beautiful country. Do you like to ocean fish? :)

Welcome from Cave Junction. We now want to move either to Brookings or Florence. Too much smoke here 3 months of the year. You are living your dream. Beautiful country. Do you like to ocean fish? :)
I love to. I haven't this year, too much going on but I love to surf fish and really hope to take a charter out for tuna.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top