JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all, wanted to post a quick thread and say hi. I've been a member of many forums over the years and was active on a gun forum "based" out of the Seattle area a while ago but haven't been on in probably 6 or 7 years. I bought and sold a few guns and met some real nice people, but some panic buying hit and life events happened and all of a sudden I found myself holding onto my ammo more and more and not keeping an eye out for things I liked because of the prices. A story we all know to a certain degree I'm sure; I mean remember how much stripped lowers were going for and the absurdity of no .22?? :s0170:

Anyway, here we are now and the last 6 months or so I have shot more than I have in the last five years combined and it feels really good to be enjoying the hobby again. Along with shooting more I've got back into finding any excuse I can to bring a new gun home with prices as end user friendly as they have been. My wife probably laughs to herself when I start out a conversation with "Remember how I've been talking about wanting to have a ...." these days, it always somehow ends with me telling her what a good deal I got on it.

I've lurked in the classifieds here for a few months but I didn't really want to join another forum (I have a lot of hobbies :) ) until I ended up checking out some of the other sections here and I really liked it. I also took a second and read the site "rules" and I like the vibe. Being excellent to each other is something I agree with and I really appreciate the fact it is rule one, I'll do my best to fit in.

I live in the Lake Stevens area, it's only thirty miles or so North of Seattle but it's two days by car with the f'ing traffic.

I'm married and in not too many more months my age is going to start with a "4" and I don't really know what to do about that.

Along with long walks on the beach some of my other hobbies are poker, quadcopters, snowboarding, golf, football, dirt bikes, and cars.

Just wanted to say hey, appreciate the space for gun talk and the classifieds and I hope to get to know some good people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top