JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself so you guys don't think I'm just some weird lurker posting in the classified section ;)

New member from the greater Portland (Gresham) area. Been into guns and shooting since I was a Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Marine Corps (hence the 0621 - Field Radio Operator), to now. Originally made an account here to get some more eyes on the weapons/accessories I'm trying to sell after dealing with all the Armslist scammers/flakes/bots/tirekickers/illegal back alley traders/you get the idea. Found myself reading various threads around the whole site and came away with a lot of good and humorous information. Looking forward to continued reading and learning from all the folks here. Anyway, that's about it. Nice to meet you!

Thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself so you guys don't think I'm just some weird lurker posting in the classified section ;)

New member from the greater Portland (Gresham) area. Been into guns and shooting since I was a Cub Scout, Boy Scout, Marine Corps (hence the 0621 - Field Radio Operator), to now. Originally made an account here to get some more eyes on the weapons/accessories I'm trying to sell after dealing with all the Armslist scammers/flakes/bots/tirekickers/illegal back alley traders/you get the idea. Found myself reading various threads around the whole site and came away with a lot of good and humorous information. Looking forward to continued reading and learning from all the folks here. Anyway, that's about it. Nice to meet you!
Dear wierd lurker
Back in the (1975) old corps, field radio mos was 2531 (multi-channel)
Regards
and
Semper Gumby:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR