JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all!
A customer at my job today told me about this website and suggested I check it out.
I'm a Glock fanguy, I have the G43 and the new G44. Hoping to add a 19x to my collection soon.
I enjoy watching gun videos on YouTube, my favorites are Colion Noir and Iragveteran8888.
I'm also a fan of Oregon Firearms Federation, that's the logo on my hat from my avatar pic.
I typically go shooting once a week, I usually go to the Mt Hood National Forest past Estacada on Highway 224. I would love to hear about local favorites for shooting spots and gun supply stores. I usually shop at Advanced Firearms Training in Gresham, I am really happy with their service and I like to support local businesses whenever possible.
Thank you putting together such a great site, I look forward to reading your posts and meeting some great people!

Hey all!
A customer at my job today told me about this website and suggested I check it out.
I'm a Glock fanguy, I have the G43 and the new G44. Hoping to add a 19x to my collection soon.
I enjoy watching gun videos on YouTube, my favorites are Colion Noir and Iragveteran8888.
I'm also a fan of Oregon Firearms Federation, that's the logo on my hat from my avatar pic.
I typically go shooting once a week, I usually go to the Mt Hood National Forest past Estacada on Highway 224. I would love to hear about local favorites for shooting spots and gun supply stores. I usually shop at Advanced Firearms Training in Gresham, I am really happy with their service and I like to support local businesses whenever possible.
Thank you putting together such a great site, I look forward to reading your posts and meeting some great people!

I go shooting at that same spot. I went with the glock 19 and made it a convertible. I have glock 17 mags with mag sleeves that make it just like the 19x, but can still use glock 19 mags for concealed carry.

There is a spot over off of the 6 on the way to tillamook they call the quarry that a lot of people shoot at.

52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR