JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all!
A customer at my job today told me about this website and suggested I check it out.
I'm a Glock fanguy, I have the G43 and the new G44. Hoping to add a 19x to my collection soon.
I enjoy watching gun videos on YouTube, my favorites are Colion Noir and Iragveteran8888.
I'm also a fan of Oregon Firearms Federation, that's the logo on my hat from my avatar pic.
I typically go shooting once a week, I usually go to the Mt Hood National Forest past Estacada on Highway 224. I would love to hear about local favorites for shooting spots and gun supply stores. I usually shop at Advanced Firearms Training in Gresham, I am really happy with their service and I like to support local businesses whenever possible.
Thank you putting together such a great site, I look forward to reading your posts and meeting some great people!

Hey all!
A customer at my job today told me about this website and suggested I check it out.
I'm a Glock fanguy, I have the G43 and the new G44. Hoping to add a 19x to my collection soon.
I enjoy watching gun videos on YouTube, my favorites are Colion Noir and Iragveteran8888.
I'm also a fan of Oregon Firearms Federation, that's the logo on my hat from my avatar pic.
I typically go shooting once a week, I usually go to the Mt Hood National Forest past Estacada on Highway 224. I would love to hear about local favorites for shooting spots and gun supply stores. I usually shop at Advanced Firearms Training in Gresham, I am really happy with their service and I like to support local businesses whenever possible.
Thank you putting together such a great site, I look forward to reading your posts and meeting some great people!

I go shooting at that same spot. I went with the glock 19 and made it a convertible. I have glock 17 mags with mag sleeves that make it just like the 19x, but can still use glock 19 mags for concealed carry.

There is a spot over off of the 6 on the way to tillamook they call the quarry that a lot of people shoot at.

52b017e6eed86816a880063a219b12ec.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top