JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow gun-toting Cascadians. I'm a youngun, 22 years old, born and raised in Portland, Oregon. Somewhat new to the whole gun culture, but regardless a red-blooded American like every one of you. My parents, the liberal type, had before children a good collection of guns but purged the house once us little nippers were around. Not being raised hunting and shooting, I may have some stupid questions and assumptions, but all I want to do is learn.

Looking around, I can see that there are as many people here as there are types of people, and that any questions or queries I pose will get an even response from both sides. Thank you for letting me peruse your forums, and I hope that all of us will give at least twice what we recieve from this community.

Thank You,
Jordan

Welcome to the forum, Jordan! :)

Diversity of opinions are most welcome here. I support all constructive discussions on different subjects.

We're all here to support our rights as granted to us in the Constitution!

You'll find a lot of good people here. Again "Welcome Aboard"!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top