JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow gun-toting Cascadians. I'm a youngun, 22 years old, born and raised in Portland, Oregon. Somewhat new to the whole gun culture, but regardless a red-blooded American like every one of you. My parents, the liberal type, had before children a good collection of guns but purged the house once us little nippers were around. Not being raised hunting and shooting, I may have some stupid questions and assumptions, but all I want to do is learn.

Looking around, I can see that there are as many people here as there are types of people, and that any questions or queries I pose will get an even response from both sides. Thank you for letting me peruse your forums, and I hope that all of us will give at least twice what we recieve from this community.

Thank You,
Jordan

Welcome to the forum, Jordan! :)

Diversity of opinions are most welcome here. I support all constructive discussions on different subjects.

We're all here to support our rights as granted to us in the Constitution!

You'll find a lot of good people here. Again "Welcome Aboard"!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top