JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How's Portland/Multnomah been treating you? Seems a bit messy up there lately for gun owners. Welcome to the forum. I live down the coast in Douglas County. What's your area of interest? I'm a C&R collector. Enjoy your stay!

How's Portland/Multnomah been treating you? Seems a bit messy up there lately for gun owners. Welcome to the forum. I live down the coast in Douglas County. What's your area of interest? I'm a C&R collector. Enjoy your stay!

I like it out here in Banks, been in the area around 11 years now. I write articles for Ammoland (and formerly Loadoutroom) so I'm in the hills a lot working with AR's, PCC's, bolt guns and handguns. Portland may be rough for us 2A'ers, but I rarely find reason to go there and many reasons to avoid it

Yeah, looked out on 6 near Glenwood when shopping to move a few years ago. That was before stuff in Portland really started hitting the news. That's a nice area. Still small-town feel. Hopefully Washington County won't drift too far left that it starts hurting gun owners short-term. It's kind of mixed, further out still pretty conservative.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top