JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How's Portland/Multnomah been treating you? Seems a bit messy up there lately for gun owners. Welcome to the forum. I live down the coast in Douglas County. What's your area of interest? I'm a C&R collector. Enjoy your stay!

How's Portland/Multnomah been treating you? Seems a bit messy up there lately for gun owners. Welcome to the forum. I live down the coast in Douglas County. What's your area of interest? I'm a C&R collector. Enjoy your stay!

I like it out here in Banks, been in the area around 11 years now. I write articles for Ammoland (and formerly Loadoutroom) so I'm in the hills a lot working with AR's, PCC's, bolt guns and handguns. Portland may be rough for us 2A'ers, but I rarely find reason to go there and many reasons to avoid it

Yeah, looked out on 6 near Glenwood when shopping to move a few years ago. That was before stuff in Portland really started hitting the news. That's a nice area. Still small-town feel. Hopefully Washington County won't drift too far left that it starts hurting gun owners short-term. It's kind of mixed, further out still pretty conservative.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top