JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
24 Jan 2016 = New member? Uhm.............OK.

As long as you're a NO on I-1639, all's good.

Ray

Absolutely NO! NRA Endowment Member since 1972!

States like WA and OR are ripe for take over by the Radical Left since they control the more populated voting blocks! The Senate hearings are proof of their mantra that if you tell enough lies often enough "they will believe it"!

John

Hi John!

I'm trying my best to get myself out of Kalifornication myself! Just need to figure out the nuts and bolts. Congratulations to you on your move, and thank you for your public service! Congratulations also for getting through your profession in one piece!

I tried my hand at PPC many moons ago. I excelled at being terrible at it! LOL! Just awful! But a day at the range is always a good day nonetheless!

Somewhere in my brain trap is the memory of a renown PPC GM with a similar name...I believe out of Long Beach..Just wondering if you're that shooting star?

Anyhow, I would greatly appreciate any tips on areas to scout for a move down the road! I've actually scanned real estate sites for a couple years, and I think Mason County is beautiful country. I'm coming up to the Spokane area in Nov to see what I can see...gotta plan carefully..but no ways I'm staying in California! You understand!

Best wishes,

Rick Shaw

If you're going to Spokane be sure to visit Coeur D'Alene and Post Falls too.

Where did you shoot and what time frame? We could have shot together. Marc Cobb was the former national Champion from L/B. John Pride was from LA!

Mason County is a great area for hunting, fishing and other outdoor sports. Housiing is reasonable at 1/3to1/4 the prices in SoCal.

How will you be traveling? We have plenty of room for R/V parking!!

All the best,

John

Hi John!

I'm doing a quick turnaround, so I'll definitely have to put Idaho on the schedule for a look! Just two quick days. Flying into Spokane and driving a rent a wreck around the Easter's sections to about Adams County or so is my guess.

I don't want to even call it "shooting"....but I guess even if I didn't hit anything, I did send some smelly wadcutters somewhere downrange during the period of around 1989-1992 or so...I used a borrowed Davis slab sided S&W Model 10.

I do remember seeing Marc Cobb and John Pride now and then! They were as HUGE as it gets at the time! I shot next to John's partner (Perez?) in distinguished auto for a couple of qualifiers until I got sent home with the souvenir towel for tears. I remember people started wearing "polo"shirts over long sleeve stretchy shirts, and either combat boots or patrol boots was rumored to be the secret MOJO for keeping your body level...I was just happy to play with guns and then try to wash out that icky sweet taste of powder and hot lead fumes from my mouth afterward!

I'll need to plan a future trip to look around Mason County. Ive seen some super compelling riverfront acres with good sized homes in Shelton. Been wondering if I would be allowed to put up a small range if I buy property there....I can dream! :)

Rick Shaw

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads