1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

New member and new event

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by heavyhunter, Feb 7, 2012.

1. heavyhunter

heavyhunter Moses Lake, WA New Member

I just joined NW firearms after reading about it on another site. I really like the idea of having a forum that has members primarily from the Northwest.

I grew up in Eastern Washington and have lived in Seattle a couple times during the last 23 years for work. I am a plumber by trade and am able to live in Moses Lake now and loving it. I have a couple of teen aged boys and we enjoy participating in SASS/CAS. I have started shooting Steel Challenge as well, there is just something about hearing the ding of a metal target that makes my day complete!!

Looking forward to learning from you as I start to participate in the discussions here on the board.

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

3. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

Greetings from Oregon and welcome to the forum.
  4. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... welcome to the forum; cowboy shooting looks fun AND there's a Wild West Christmas!

On the subject of SASS, I like the feel of the SASS Off Duty .38 revolvers. The gold one looks nice.
    Not for everyone's taste, but it gets my attention ..