JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi ya'all,

My name is Dominick, I'm a graduating Mechanical Engineer here at Oregon State University. I was born and raised up in the Beaverton, OR area and have been an avid shooter since high school. My parents were never for guns, even when I was interested in them in middle school. Luckily for me, around 2011 during the Obama administration, when gun bans were a huge potential, just like with the current Biden administration, my dad started to show interest in guns. Just like how many people nowadays are getting into this beautiful sport. I've had my CHL since I turned the legal age, my 18th birthday gift was an AR-15 and my 21st birthday gift was a Glock 21. The G21 for my 21st bday was on purpose, even though I wanted a G19 or 1911, which I later got that summer. I've been a member of the Tri-county Gun Club and the Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) ever since I turned the allowable age to join. I've never been interested in discussion pages, but the way it is now, I wish I found this site sooner! I look forward to the many discussions we will have!

Stay strong, be strong, and never comply with tyranny!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Perhaps.......
1669229142582.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA