JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wait a second. I talked to you and ordered 35 of these on the 14th. On the 16th you had ten left and won't have more, but I talked to you tonight and you said you were waiting on a lost order somewhere in Dallas. What's going on here?

Wait a second. I talked to you and ordered 35 of these on the 14th. On the 16th you had ten left and won't have more, but I talked to you tonight and you said you were waiting on a lost order somewhere in Dallas. What's going on here?

Yes I said I won't have more because the package was lost. Seems pretty self explanatory? Meanwhile I'm out well over $1,000 for a case of Pmags that I've paid for and do not have delivered. But I'm so sorry you didn't get your $11.00 Pmags that you were late mailing the check for that is postmarked the 17th . I did not cash your personal check which I will be mailing back to you and am even covering the postage on you paid to send it to me. I also offered to send you a FREE pmag when/if the order ever comes in. How many sellers would do that? I am a good seller and have had many positive transactions with many people on this board. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. You are not out any money and I did not rip you off or steal from you. If anything you will gain a free pmag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top