JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wait a second. I talked to you and ordered 35 of these on the 14th. On the 16th you had ten left and won't have more, but I talked to you tonight and you said you were waiting on a lost order somewhere in Dallas. What's going on here?

Wait a second. I talked to you and ordered 35 of these on the 14th. On the 16th you had ten left and won't have more, but I talked to you tonight and you said you were waiting on a lost order somewhere in Dallas. What's going on here?

Yes I said I won't have more because the package was lost. Seems pretty self explanatory? Meanwhile I'm out well over $1,000 for a case of Pmags that I've paid for and do not have delivered. But I'm so sorry you didn't get your $11.00 Pmags that you were late mailing the check for that is postmarked the 17th . I did not cash your personal check which I will be mailing back to you and am even covering the postage on you paid to send it to me. I also offered to send you a FREE pmag when/if the order ever comes in. How many sellers would do that? I am a good seller and have had many positive transactions with many people on this board. Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. You are not out any money and I did not rip you off or steal from you. If anything you will gain a free pmag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top