JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Unused Protech by Safariland light weight 10x12 Type III special Threat rifle plates. Plates are Multicurve and ultra light weight with built in spall and back padding for deformation. Each plate cost me $595 I have a set of 2 for sale. Asking $500 or best offer for the set. Both are in new and perfect condition one is still in the plastic wrap the other was removed for pictures without a glare. Best offer or trades. All offers and trades will be considered thank you

Trades: firearms, AR build parts(uppers, lpk, stock/brace system, PDW parts, ect), anything compatible with a SIG P229 Legion, Slide for P229 in 40 or 357 sig, Microtech/Benchmade autos, ect.

IMG_0149.jpeg IMG_0150.jpeg IMG_0152.jpeg IMG_0151.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm very interested in your plates. I had a couple questions about them and will be in the spa away Lakewood area tonight. Could you give me a call or text is preferred

253-363-2911

Thank you.

I'm very interested in your plates. I had a couple questions about them and will be in the spa away Lakewood area tonight. Could you give me a call or text is preferred

253-363-2911

Thank you.

I just got off work and tried texting you from my number which is 253-302-1227 please let me know if your still interested

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews