JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD

I bought this in a hurry because of Measure 114 but I have two of them and now I have something else I'm more interested in. This is brand new in the box still wrapped in plastic. It's the non-tactical version with the black polymer stock and black polymer forend. Very solid little 9mm carbine - just read the reviews. Sell for $500 cash or trade for $500 worth of brass-cased factory new 9mm or 380 acp ammo. Meet in Corvallis, Salem or Eugene area. Will ship to your FFL if you want to pay in advance for the rifle and the shipping. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you have a picture. You didn't mention model or style. There are a few versions. No bad ones. They are all great rifles well worth more than you're asking in my opinion. I have two myself, but I have two sons. I'm short one Ruger.

Here is a picture showing both my Ruger PC Carbines. They are both the same, but one is still new in box in plastic. They are both for sale, actually, as I want to buy a different 9mm carbine. $500 for the brand new one and $450 for the lightly used one. Red dot not included, but would sell for an additional $90. No longer looking to trade for ammo as I already acquired some. Cash only please and meet within one hour drive from Corvallis.

IMG_3507.jpeg

Here is a picture showing both my Ruger PC Carbines. They are both the same, but one is still new in box in plastic. They are both for sale, actually, as I want to buy a different 9mm carbine. $500 for the brand new one and $450 for the lightly used one. Red dot not included, but would sell for an additional $90. No longer looking to trade for ammo as I already acquired some. Cash only please and meet within one hour drive from Corvallis.

View attachment 1356874
Is this still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top