JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi everyone, Micah here. New to the forum. Just found out about this local forum. I have been a member of long range hunting forum for a while, though not as active with the last couple years. Obviously, I like to shoot. Also, check out my ad for a Savage 111 Trophy hunter 22-250 with Nikon BDC.

Would be interested in hearing about how to get into shooting competitions and anyone looking to take on a "student" for long range shooting. Max I've ever shot consistently is 200 yards. I'd like to reach 1,000 some day.

I did 6 years in the air force (AMMO) and I am now just finishing up my civilian helicopter pilot training out here in Hillsboro.

Hi everyone, Micah here. New to the forum. Just found out about this local forum. I have been a member of long range hunting forum for a while, though not as active with the last couple years. Obviously, I like to shoot. Also, check out my ad for a Savage 111 Trophy hunter 22-250 with Nikon BDC.

Would be interested in hearing about how to get into shooting competitions and anyone looking to take on a "student" for long range shooting. Max I've ever shot consistently is 200 yards. I'd like to reach 1,000 some day.

I did 6 years in the air force (AMMO) and I am now just finishing up my civilian helicopter pilot training out here in Hillsboro.
Welcome

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR