JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! Obviously I'm new here and found this site from a google search looking for a place to chat with other gun nutz like me. been around guns most of my life and decdided a while back I didn't know as much as I thought I did. So, I went to a gun safty class a while back and someone in the class mentioned this sitebut I didn't right it down. Well i found it now! This place is awesome!

Be patient wiht me as I might ask some really dumb questions. Here is one, the gun class i took was okay but not the quality i was expecting. It was like the guy teaching was at the same level as me as far as knowledge. He is a much better speaker than me so that part was good but he was full of stories and made things sound like his was was the only way. So after his class I been doing some reseach and would like to take more classes a lot more classes this time at a real gun school where maybe cops go to get training. So I"m open to suggestions if anyone here has a recommendation. Alos in this class I went too they suggested for us to get a Utah permit so we can carry in more states. I'd like to go to that class as well. Any suggestions?

Welcome nutz4guns. I can't comment on the classes, since I've never been to one. On the Utah permit, I've been tempted to get it, but as of yet have not gotten it $$. I like the premise of having 1 permit for multiple states. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top