Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New here today

Reactions
Live in Western WA. My name is Jackson, but I was raised being called Jay, so that is what I usually go by.

Introduced to the Great NW in October of '62 when the Army assigned me to the Nike Hercules Missile site on Vashon Island after I finished Basic Training. Terrible duty... (NOT!!).:s0114::s0112::D

Been back in this area since '81.

Found a link here from Joey in the WA-CCW list, liked what I saw, so here I am. I've been looking for something geared to the NW for awhile.

Jay P.

Last edited:
Reactions
Hey Jay,

We've been visiting the great NW almost every year since 1988, and finally got smart enough to move here in 2007.
Took a while, eh ?

We love it here... it felt like home from the first.
We now live in Magnolia - home of the occasional cougar and coyote.

I'm a newbie here myself, but welcome anyway.

Seagoing

OP
J
Reactions
:drink:

Thanks for your welcomes. However, I actually joined and posted my intro in August of 2008; so the reality is I'M the one that owes all of you the welcomes. It is understandable as I have rarely been on here.

So: WELCOME ABOARD, EVERYONE!!! :s0155:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online