Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New here! Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by handj23, Mar 30, 2014.

1. handj23

handj23 Reno, Nevada New Member

I have just moved to Reno recently...After being retired from the military, I came out here to be with my family. They have almost all migrated here from the East Coast over the last few years. I look forward to spending some time talkin guns with you all.

2. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

handj23 - welcome to NWF . You will find a lot to talk about around here. I am looking forward to reading your posts.
    I wonder why anyone would leave the East Coast and land in a place like Reno. Having left NYC myself almost forty years ago to get away from family and to grow new roots in the woods of the Oregon coast, I like it here.
    Silver Hand

3. handj23

handj23 Reno, Nevada New Member

It is beautiful over there, however, the last time I was in Oregon was the first time I learned that I had allergies. Man, I was down hard when I was there.

4. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

I fought what was normal for anyone born here. The bugs I had tried to kill me for years. There is a big difference when it comes to sea weed from E. coast to W. coast.
    Silver Hand

5. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum handj23!
    I left Jersey 39 years ago and never looked back.

Will