JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ex-Army small arms repairman and Navy gunner's mate. That's right a split of services!
Anyhoo,I am new here but have been lurking as a guest. I love H*K squeeze cockers especially the PSP's and am trying to buy parts and magazines. A friend of mine suggested I join here as we were on hkparts.net and the Northwest guys/gals seem to have squeeze cockers. I have a couple of PSP's and all the Glocks in 9mm. I also have a M&P9 with a Burwell action job as well as a M&P45 with the full Apex parts installed.

My main forte is knives. I am a moderator and Usual Suspect at Usual Suspect Network and we have many knifemakers,collectors and purveyors on there from all over the world. If you are looking for a no b.s. knife forum that doesn't tolerate trolls and the like,please join our group. We have our own knife show in Vegas every year too. It's held at the Planet Hollywood Hotel and Convention Center. We call it The Gathering and it is mentioned in many publications such as Blade,Tactical Knife,Knives Illustrated,etc.

I hope to join and and share what little knowledge I have as an armorer or knife fanatic.

Is that .40 pretty hot in the P7 line up? I have heard they do kick a bit compared to the wonder nines. I haven't been able to find anyone locally that has a 40 that I could shoot. Did you get to buy your old duty weapon? When we transition to new platforms here,the officer gets the option to purchase it but every dept is different.

I've never shot a P7 9mm to compare with, but with the heavy slide on the M10 helps tame it down. M10 weighs 2.66lbs, M13 weighs 1.87lbs. The M10 was not a department gun, I bought it new when they first came out in the early 90's and now that I've retired it's mostly a shelf queen.

Hi Dave. Welcome to the forum. Good to see you over here. I know you from USN. You will find some others here also. Sigman, Bill Siegle and a few others.

Gary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads