JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be moving up to the Seattle area from Salt Lake City in July and was looking for a forum like this to discuss guns and shooting. I was introduced to the forum by someone on the Smith & Wesson forum, and I'm very glad to see there is an active community of shooters, sportsmen and patriots actively defending our 2A rights in the Northwest.

I'm a self-taught shooter who made the decision to buy my first gun when I was in college and just ran with it. I'm mostly a recreational shooter and collector, and I tend to gravitate more toward handguns. I especially like 1911s, Smith & Wesson revolvers, singe action revolvers, and more recently have gotten into building ARs, and just finished my second. I do, however, switch between a Glock and a Kahr for my EDC (currently).

I just picked up a Glock 34, and I'd really like to get into competing shortly after moving to WA. I've been told about IDPA matches in Marysville and Renton, but would be interested in USPSA and any others you might be able to share. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at those and other events and being active in the shooting community in the area.

Thanks!

-Joe

Welcome!

While UT overall is more gun-friendly in general, the PNW isn't bad. We still have shall-issue concealed permits and don't require classes for them.

Not too far north of you in Arlington is an IDPA club and range:

<broken link removed>

and Renton:

<broken link removed>

Also, up in Custer, near the Canadian border, they have IPSC matches:

custer sportsmens club

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show