JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello y'all!!
I'm excited to a member of this site as most of my google searches send me here. About time I sign up!
I was born and raised in Oregon. I grew up in Boring (the most exciting place to be) and lived there until I joined the Army. I spend some years out of state but now that I'm a civilian again, I've moved back home. I've been shooting since I was a kid, starting out with the classic daisy air pump BB guns. I hunt and like to shoot both long range and tactical type shooting (drills) and am looking forward to joining the northwest shooting community once again.

I keep looking for people to go run drills with me. I am just a ignorant civilian, but trying to become proficient with my rifle, handgun, PC etc.

Let me know if you want to shoot together .I got about 4 steel targets, and 1 crappy paper stand, and a 4x4.

I keep looking for people to go run drills with me. I am just a ignorant civilian, but trying to become proficient with my rifle, handgun, PC etc.

Let me know if you want to shoot together .I got about 4 steel targets, and 1 crappy paper stand, and a 4x4.

That sounds like fun. I'm still looking around for good spots to shoot. I found out that memaloose rd. is closed now along with a few other spots so I have to find new areas in the forest.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top