JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello y'all!!
I'm excited to a member of this site as most of my google searches send me here. About time I sign up!
I was born and raised in Oregon. I grew up in Boring (the most exciting place to be) and lived there until I joined the Army. I spend some years out of state but now that I'm a civilian again, I've moved back home. I've been shooting since I was a kid, starting out with the classic daisy air pump BB guns. I hunt and like to shoot both long range and tactical type shooting (drills) and am looking forward to joining the northwest shooting community once again.

I keep looking for people to go run drills with me. I am just a ignorant civilian, but trying to become proficient with my rifle, handgun, PC etc.

Let me know if you want to shoot together .I got about 4 steel targets, and 1 crappy paper stand, and a 4x4.

I keep looking for people to go run drills with me. I am just a ignorant civilian, but trying to become proficient with my rifle, handgun, PC etc.

Let me know if you want to shoot together .I got about 4 steel targets, and 1 crappy paper stand, and a 4x4.

That sounds like fun. I'm still looking around for good spots to shoot. I found out that memaloose rd. is closed now along with a few other spots so I have to find new areas in the forest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top