JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I've been lurking here for quite a while and am finally getting around to registering. My handle is RKBA because I believe in our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I'm a lifelong shooter and part time advocate both for firearms and hunting rights. I look forward to swapping stories, sharing knowledge, buying, selling and generally hanging out with other firearms enthusiasts.

RKBA

Hi all, I've been lurking here for quite a while and am finally getting around to registering. My handle is RKBA because I believe in our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I'm a lifelong shooter and part time advocate both for firearms and hunting rights. I look forward to swapping stories, sharing knowledge, buying, selling and generally hanging out with other firearms enthusiasts.

RKBA

Lurking seems to be quite a common term used by new folks checking out NWFA. Well stop lurking and start interacting with the team.

Welcome to the team!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top