JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I've been lurking here for quite a while and am finally getting around to registering. My handle is RKBA because I believe in our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I'm a lifelong shooter and part time advocate both for firearms and hunting rights. I look forward to swapping stories, sharing knowledge, buying, selling and generally hanging out with other firearms enthusiasts.

RKBA

Hi all, I've been lurking here for quite a while and am finally getting around to registering. My handle is RKBA because I believe in our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I'm a lifelong shooter and part time advocate both for firearms and hunting rights. I look forward to swapping stories, sharing knowledge, buying, selling and generally hanging out with other firearms enthusiasts.

RKBA

Lurking seems to be quite a common term used by new folks checking out NWFA. Well stop lurking and start interacting with the team.

Welcome to the team!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top