JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, been reading and lurking for a while now just trying to learn and figure out what I'm wanting to buy. I was recommended to this site from another member that i work with, goes by Rockcrawler on here if i remember correctly.

Currently i own a .308 700 sps-v, i don't really have time to go shoot at the range anymore, and i moved down to Troutdale which is quite the drive to the range i was going to (Clark Rifle Range in Vancouver). I'm hoping you guys will all be able to help me find a value that's reasonable on what my gun is worth since I'm going to be selling, and possibly any recommendations on a decent pistol to start off with as ill be 21 soon and hoping to get my CC. Any info appreciated! Thanks a lot guys and i really like the site so far!

Welcome aboard. If you are looking for a range closer to you, try Douglas Ridge where I shoot.

http://www.douglasridge.org/

already looked into it, i cant afford it and dont even have enough time to shoot anymore to be able to make it reasonable for me to budget that cost in somewhere :/ shooting a rifle just doesnt seem affordable or practical for me anymore, its so big its worthless to have for home protection..

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews