Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

New guy in Portland!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rross, Apr 27, 2010.

1. rross

rross Portland New Member

Hey guys, been reading and lurking for a while now just trying to learn and figure out what I'm wanting to buy. I was recommended to this site from another member that i work with, goes by Rockcrawler on here if i remember correctly.

Currently i own a .308 700 sps-v, i don't really have time to go shoot at the range anymore, and i moved down to Troutdale which is quite the drive to the range i was going to (Clark Rifle Range in Vancouver). I'm hoping you guys will all be able to help me find a value that's reasonable on what my gun is worth since I'm going to be selling, and possibly any recommendations on a decent pistol to start off with as ill be 21 soon and hoping to get my CC. Any info appreciated! Thanks a lot guys and i really like the site so far!

2. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

RRoss, welcome to NWFA.

3. toobigtofail

toobigtofail PDX Member

Right on, man. Enjoy your stay here!

4. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

glad to have you aboard !

as to your questions,post them in general discussion,and we'll come up with some kind of answer. ;)

5. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

6. rupey7

rupey7 Pacific Northwest Active Member

Welcome aboard rross!

7. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Beaverton, OR Chief Cook/Bottle Washer

Welcome aboard. We need all the help we can get around Portland :laugh:

Sod

8. rross

rross Portland New Member

already looked into it, i cant afford it and dont even have enough time to shoot anymore to be able to make it reasonable for me to budget that cost in somewhere :/ shooting a rifle just doesnt seem affordable or practical for me anymore, its so big its worthless to have for home protection..