JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, been reading and lurking for a while now just trying to learn and figure out what I'm wanting to buy. I was recommended to this site from another member that i work with, goes by Rockcrawler on here if i remember correctly.

Currently i own a .308 700 sps-v, i don't really have time to go shoot at the range anymore, and i moved down to Troutdale which is quite the drive to the range i was going to (Clark Rifle Range in Vancouver). I'm hoping you guys will all be able to help me find a value that's reasonable on what my gun is worth since I'm going to be selling, and possibly any recommendations on a decent pistol to start off with as ill be 21 soon and hoping to get my CC. Any info appreciated! Thanks a lot guys and i really like the site so far!

Welcome aboard. If you are looking for a range closer to you, try Douglas Ridge where I shoot.

http://www.douglasridge.org/

already looked into it, i cant afford it and dont even have enough time to shoot anymore to be able to make it reasonable for me to budget that cost in somewhere :/ shooting a rifle just doesnt seem affordable or practical for me anymore, its so big its worthless to have for home protection..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top