JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys! I'm new here. I've been an Oregon CHL holder for about a year. I've had a few guns so far.

1. Hi-point C9 9mm
was my first gun, bought the cheapest thing I could to get used to having a weapon

2. Walther P22
I loved this little thing but was looking for something that packed a little more punch

3. Sccy CPX-2 9mm
I hated this thing. it was a Keltec PF9 clone but was just horrible

4. Makarov 9mm
never fired it, got it in a trade then traded it in on my current gun

5. Smith & Wesson 5904 9mm
was manufactured in 1992. Has been the best gun yet. I have over 1000 rounds through it in the last 6 months with no issues what so ever!

I am now looking into trading off the S&W for something a little smaller. I haven't been carrying that often because its too hard to conceal on my small frame (5'9 150lbs).

I've been coming here for over a year but just as a lurker. I just wanted to say "Hi everyone!"

Welcome. Lots of advice regarding concealed carry choices in the handgun discussion section. You have a lot of options.

Welcome aboard. Being married and on a budget my very first new handgun purchase was the Highpoint 9mm for $99. Glad I have been able to move up and looks like you have too.
Mike

Yeah I really moved up with the S&W. I love that thing. The hipoint was fun. and who can complain about the price? I think I payed $129 for mine. I think I got like $50 in trade for it lol. My dream gun is a Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm. Someday I will own one.

I guess it was just lack of experience that held me back from posting. I didnt really have any opinions to add and a buddy of mine is a manager at a local gun store so he helps me when needed lol.

I've read and heard alot of different opinions on the Kimber. It just looks so nice. It would make a nice addition to the safe. I doubt that if I were to get one that I would fire it often. I would be too afraid of breaking it lol.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top