JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys! I'm new here. I've been an Oregon CHL holder for about a year. I've had a few guns so far.

1. Hi-point C9 9mm
was my first gun, bought the cheapest thing I could to get used to having a weapon

2. Walther P22
I loved this little thing but was looking for something that packed a little more punch

3. Sccy CPX-2 9mm
I hated this thing. it was a Keltec PF9 clone but was just horrible

4. Makarov 9mm
never fired it, got it in a trade then traded it in on my current gun

5. Smith & Wesson 5904 9mm
was manufactured in 1992. Has been the best gun yet. I have over 1000 rounds through it in the last 6 months with no issues what so ever!

I am now looking into trading off the S&W for something a little smaller. I haven't been carrying that often because its too hard to conceal on my small frame (5'9 150lbs).

I've been coming here for over a year but just as a lurker. I just wanted to say "Hi everyone!"

Welcome. Lots of advice regarding concealed carry choices in the handgun discussion section. You have a lot of options.

Welcome aboard. Being married and on a budget my very first new handgun purchase was the Highpoint 9mm for $99. Glad I have been able to move up and looks like you have too.
Mike

Yeah I really moved up with the S&W. I love that thing. The hipoint was fun. and who can complain about the price? I think I payed $129 for mine. I think I got like $50 in trade for it lol. My dream gun is a Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm. Someday I will own one.

I guess it was just lack of experience that held me back from posting. I didnt really have any opinions to add and a buddy of mine is a manager at a local gun store so he helps me when needed lol.

I've read and heard alot of different opinions on the Kimber. It just looks so nice. It would make a nice addition to the safe. I doubt that if I were to get one that I would fire it often. I would be too afraid of breaking it lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top