JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard!

EAEE4CB0-D04A-4ABF-8C5F-E1519CFE8E03.jpeg

I currently work in the I.T. field doing desktop support and analyst along with cyber security. I am an Air Force Vet, Eagle Scout, Scout leader with the Silver Beaver, General class ham radio operator and VE, like to off road and an NRA firearms instructor. I will be attending the TC workshop in the fall. If you are interested here are my NRA certs; Certified Home Firearm Safety, Certified Muzzleloading, Certified Pistol, Certified Rifle, Certified Shotgun, Chief Range Safety Officer, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home.

I have starting shooting at a very young age and while in Scouts and ROTC I shot the Junior NRA program. While in the air force I actually went out into the field on missions carrying multiple weapons I was even qualified on 2 different sniper systems.

Welcome! Glad you found us. You'll fit right in here since you're coming from Joe's site down south..

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top