JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found the site through Google when searching for safe outdoor places to shoot on public land. The wife and I are planning to go target shooting this weekend and are excited to try out the recently renovated wolf creek rd range.

You may have already considered it, but the Tri-County Gun Club on Tonquin Road (Tualatin, Sherwood) is a great place to shoot rifle, pistol and shotgun. The facilities are undergoing continual improvement.

Usually weekends are more crowded. Weekdays not so much. Obviously summer in general has more people out than winter. I usually get there about 9 am and there aren't many people there
There are rarely more than a few shooters on the 200-yard line. You're absolutely correct - mornings are the best time to arrive.

I'm pretty sure he's only going as far as the first popular spot that the ODF helped renovate into a purpose built shooting area with 100 yards as the farthest spot. Drive much further down the road and there is a 200 yard spot I like which you might be referring to

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top