JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all: I just want to say hello to all the gun owners south of me. Looking forward to meeting some of you as I do regularly go to gun shows in Washington state and Idaho. I am envious of your second amendment rights as we in Canada are constantly fighting for what seems to be a losing cause up here. Anyway enuf about politics for now . God bless

Welcome, Vancouverislandian!! We live in UK most of the year, but have strong family connections in Canada and the PNW. Every now and then we visit the island, stay in the Buccaneer, buy a minivan, and drive back to Ontario, slowly.

I also write on canadiangunnutz - plenty of islanders there, too.

Did I say welcome?

If not, then Welcome!

Welcome to a poor and poorly- managed, cowardly politician, Demorat state full of bob-cut having, man hating feminists, and men concerned about skin color over character!howdy!

Hi all: I just want to say hello to all the gun owners south of me. Looking forward to meeting some of you as I do regularly go to gun shows in Washington state and Idaho. I am envious of your second amendment rights as we in Canada are constantly fighting for what seems to be a losing cause up here. Anyway enuf about politics for now . God bless

Welcome

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top