JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi fellas.
I have lived in Medford my whole life and have been interested in and using firearms for a few years. I'm always looking for some shooting spots around 100 yards and up, besides the RVSSA camp white 600 yard range. I want to get into mid range rifle shooting and then long range rifle shooting. Just got a new setup in .308 and would love to find someone around here to shoot with who can give me some instructions, tips, education etc.

Last Edited:
Welcome aboard.

IMG_0408.JPG

Hey Teach! How far North are ya? It would be interesting if all of us who live within say 30 miles or so met up one of these days to shoot the breeze... and targets.

Oh, we're more than 30 mile from any real city. I only get to Medford during summer and holiday shopping, unless I have an ESD meeting down there.

Have you ever driven up Anderson Butte Road? There are places up there where people shoot.

Yes. That's the one area I shoot besides the range, although I haven't been there in maybe a year or so. Used to shoot there a lot. I get real tired of the garbage spots here and there, it's evident people just load up their trailers and dump them out there on the mountain. I've only been to 2-3 spots up there though. Haven't gone all that far. Maybe 5 miles off Griffin Creek where it meets Anderson?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top